How to Download and Install ICM Client
Download and install ICM Client Software. This software has the ability to view cameras, set up alarms, review playback and much more!
- A Connection to the ICM Server
- An Internet Connection
- DSS server IP address
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Microsoft Windows 7 or above
- Core 2 dual-core 3.0Ghz or above
- At least 10GB free hard disk space or above
- DirectX 9.0c or above
- 4GB Memory or above
- 1024×768 resolution or above
- Internet Explorer 7 or above
Step by Step Instructions on Windows
1. Launch Internet Explorer 7 (or above version).
Type in your ICM server's address into the URL bar and press enter.
For this example, we will use a local ICM server with an IP of (192.168.69.25)
2. Establish a connection through IE to find the home page.
You will find a login page where you can download the Windows client.
The download link is in the lower left-hand side.
3. IE will prompt that your download will take place
You can open or save the "ICRealtimeClient_x64.zip" download
We recommend saving the file for future use.
4. Once "DSSClient.zip" is downloaded locate the file and extract the compressed zip file
5. Now launch the ICrealtimeClient installer
6. Select your language and press "OK"
7. Select Next
8. Read the EULA and select "Accept" in order to proceed with the installation
9. Select or type in your preferred installation directory, or if you are okay with the installation directory select "Install". In this case, we used "C:\ICREALTIMECLIENT"
10. Wait for the installer to finish
11. Once the installer has finished you are now ready to run the ICREALTIMEClient on Windows, Enjoy!