Accessing WEB Interface
In order to access the web interface for your recorder, you will need to know the IP address of your device. In order to locate the IP address of the recorder, you can get it from the recorders main menu or you can use the device discovery tool located on our support page. You can go to our support page to download our ICIP|DVR|NVR Finder Utility
Open Internet Explorer and enter the IP address of the recorder (default is http://192.168.1.108 or http://192.168.1.199) In most cases the recorders will be on DHCP and will grab a new address when being plugged into the network. Once you are on the login page it will ask you to install the plugins. If you are having issues with plugins please refer to our Web Browser Plugins. Once the plugins are installed log into the recorder’s admin account. Default username: admin password: admin.
On Mac, you will need to install the plugins first before being able to access the web interface. You can get the Mac OSX Plugins from ICRealtime.com Support downloads page. For assistance with installing plugins refer to our Web Browser Plugins. Open Safari and enter the IP address of the recorder (default is http://192.168.1.108 or http://192.168.1.199) In most cases the recorders will be on DHCP and will grab a new address when being plugged into the network. log into the recorder’s admin account. Default username: admin password: admin.
Live View / Preview
Live View / Preview is used to monitor and interact with cameras in real time. Live View can be accessed by selecting Live View at the top of the web interface.
Click one of the cameras on the left panel to bring up the mainstream image. The mainstream is the recording stream which means higher quality and will require more resources. If you hover over the camera/channel before clicking, notice there is a carrot pointing down. This allows you to select the substream, pulling fewer resources.
Double clicking on the live video feed will bring up the video to a single split view instead of the 4-split.
Top right corner of the video feed window gives additional options:
- Talk - Toggles 2-way audio if the device supports it
- Fish Eye - Dewarp the 360 and 720 overview camera views.**
- Zoom - Does a digital zoom. Left click and drag over the area you want to zoom in on.
- Record - Records the live stream
- Snapshot - Takes a single snapshot
- Start Audio - Toggles audio if the device supports it.
- Split Track - Takes the video feed and splits it giving you several sub view options.**
- Close Video - Closes the selected stream
- Not available on all recorders web interface.
At the bottom of the Live view screens is several more options:
- Full Screen - Toggles full screen
- Single Box - Single split view.
- 4 Box - 4 split view.
- 6 Box - 6 split view.
- 8 Box - 8 split view.
- 9 Box - 9 split view.
- 13 Box - 13 split view.
- 16 Box - 16 split view.
- Box with the Number 25 - 25 split view.
- Box with the Number 36 - 36 split view.